3.09.2009

Almost Prepped

I finally have gotten some items photographed and I'm nearly ready to list some in my Etsy shop... I'm afraid since I'm about to head to Chicago this weekend with my family that I'll have to switch the shop to "Vacation Mode" almost immediately, but at least I'll be able to maybe get some views in the meantime. (Did I mention that the following weekend I'll be in Jamaica with my friends?!)

Here's some tastiness that I'll be listing in the next couple of days:




Thanks to Sam and Whit for modeling on the beautiful Friday afternoon...
I'll be sure and update my blog whenever I list items, that I can assure you!

Anyway, hopefully I'll be making good use of this from now on and post some favorite Etsy sellers, as well as crafting endeavors (as always). Wish me luck!

No comments: