6.08.2009

Meanwhile, Some Gems!

As you now know, I've been working on the ad for the Etsy competition. Last weekend was spent knitting my little heart out and sometime this week I'll have completed that portion and move to filming this weekend. I'm really thrilled to see the end result!


This week I've also been mentally readying myself for Etsy's "YART" sale on Wednesday (yard sale + art = yart, apparently). I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to offer yet, but I'm ready to move some vintage, so that's going to be discounted a fair amount.

Because I've done so little crafting over the past week, I can't leave you without at least some sweet handiwork, thus, here are some great pieces of jewelry on Etsy. All of these have a great antique feel, but are beautifully new, resonably priced and handmade!


---


---


---


---



---

Button Flower Adjustable Ring by LeBoutique

1 comment:

Kristi Kyle said...

Thank you for featuring "Porcelain Blue"! xo