2.28.2006

A Slow Week...

I'm not sure what my problem is this week, but it seems as though I havn't gotten anything accomplished! Last weekend, however, Ms. Jenny and I quite literally "trekked" down the backroads of Shepherd to Sweetwood Farm. Earleen is one of the friendliest and most helpful women I've ever met! She has a great yarn selection that's really well organized. Anyhow... I picked up two skeins of yarn! Be excited! ^_^

Berroco - Medley
75% Wool, 15% Acrylic, 10% Nylon
(rainbow colors and varies in thickness)


Ironstone Yarns - New Wool
95% Wool, 5% Polyester
(a whopping 292 yd skein!)

I happened to be glancing through a BCBG catalogue of my sister's and noticed this sweater-type wrap. I want to put that on my list of things to do! I don't think I could pull off the exact pattern, but maybe substitute with a lace pattern, or even some drop-stitching... hrm... I also have the incredible urge to make felt beads to put together a necklace for myself... we'll see when I get time to to that though!

No comments: